Kee Dome™, is a free-standing fall-protection solution for use around skylights, rooflights and domelights. Constructed of corrosion-free galvanized components, Kee Dome stands firmly around the perimeter of the opening and does not block sunlight.
• Installs easily using standard tools
• Two workers can install an 8’ x 8’ Kee Dome system in one hour
• Kee Dome can be adapted to inclined roofs up to 5 degrees.
• When installing Kee Dome, all set screws should be tightened to 29 lbs/ft.
Although designed as a permanent solution, Kee Dome™ system is fully modular, so it can be easily dismantled, moved and re-erected as required.
• The maximum footprint for the Kee Dome is 8' x 8'
• Includes upright posts, horizontal rails, and specialized corner connectors
• Heavy bases are made of recycled PVC.
• Upright posts lock into position within the base using clamping rings
• Exceeds OSHA requirements
• Completely free-standing
• No damage to the roof membrane