Safe access to perform tasks at height where work is executed in more permanent environments.
Kee Safety uses Kee Lite Aluminum or Kee Klamp cast iron tubular fittings for platforms, step-overs and mini step-overs. Each platform is designed to your specific application and built to exceed OSHA safety standards. Static Platforms are flexible, durable and effectively protect workers from the hazards of slipping and falling when working at height.
• Available in lightweight Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
• Modular design for fast, easy assembly
• Manufactured using stock items provides shorter lead times
• Can be pre-assembled for minimal site down time
• Compliant with OSHA safety standards
• Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
• Custom designed platform
• Short delivery lead times
• Minimal on-site disruption
• Safety assured when used correctly
Each of our platforms are designed to suit a specific application and is built in accordance with all safety standards. CAD drawings are supplied with each quotation to allow customers to visualize our proposal.
If the platform design needs to be modified to fit a different function, Kee Safety can easily re-engineer the existing platform to meet new requirements.
Delivery and Installation
All Kee Safety’s access platforms are delivered with drawings to clearly show how to construct the platform. Small platforms can be delivered fully assembled but will require installation inspection before use to ensure complete compliance to safety criteria. Larger platforms are delivered as component parts and will be assembled on site by professional Kee Safety installers.