Multi-Purpose Access Designed to Customer Requirements
Mobile Access Platforms allow safe access to areas difficult to reach such as machinery, warehouse racking, vehicle maintenance including busses and trains and in welding or plastering applications.
Platforms can be designed to suit any requirement where off-the-shelf fabricated platforms are not applicable or ladders or towers are not appropriate.
The engineered designs using modular components allows the platforms to be delivered and constructed quickly and easily with minimal site disruption.
Features and Benefits
Custom -tailored platforms - modular design
Excellent strength - Corrosion resistant
Available in lightweight Aluminium or Galvanized Steel
Short delivery lead times - Manufactured using stock items
Minimal on-site disruption - Can be pre-assembled
Each of our platforms are designed to suit a specific application and is built in accordance with all safety standards. CAD drawings are supplied with each quotation to allow customers to visualize our proposal.
If the platform design needs to be modified to fit a different function, Kee Safety can easily re-engineer the existing platform to meet new requirements.
Delivery and Installation
All Kee Safety’s access platforms are delivered with drawings to clearly show how to construct the platform. Small platforms can be delivered fully assembled but will require installation inspection before use to ensure complete compliance to safety criteria. Larger platforms are delivered as component parts and will be assembled on site by professional Kee Safety installers.
Safety Solutions and Products for Interior Facilities
Kee Safety offers one of the most extensive safety product ranges on the market. Our products and systems are engineered to site-specific requirements and manufactured using high quality materials, and easily installed using components-based design. All Kee Safety products comply with OSHA standards.
• The most extensive safety product range on the market
• Engineered to site-specific requirements using high quality materials
• Available in either galvanized steel or high-grade aluminum
• Long-term life and corrosion resistance
• Steel systems can be powder coated with your choice of RAL colors
• Rigorously tested to comply with OSHA standards
Modular Component Kits and Complete Guardrail Systems
Kee Safety originated the modular railing concept in 1932. Using a components system allows for easy installation, multiple configurations and versatility on your basic site requirements and uniquely shaped installations. No welding, specialized labor or hot work permits required. Kee Safety fall protection solutions are OSHA compliant, offering optimal stability and reliability with the added benefit of corrosion resistance.
• Easy installation and multiple configurations
• Lower cost option compared to a welded, fabricated system
• Saves time and limits site disruption
• No specialized labor or hot work permits required
• Retrofitting to existing railing is effortless
• Facility maintenance is fast and limits down-time