Everything you need for the Kwik Kit assembly is included in one box. Railing Uprights are pre-assembled to save you even more time and eliminate parts guesswork.
Kwik Kit railing kits are quick to assemble using a hex key to tighten the large, easy to use set screws. Kwik Kit® safety railing kits are pre-packaged with 6-foot post spacing for straight sections, corner sections or extension sections. By using a combination of Straight, Corner, or Extension Kits, almost any basic railing requirement can be fulfilled.
Kwik Kit Features
Preassembled uprights for quick installation
Safety Yellow coating for high visibility
Meets/exceeds OSHA and IBC standards
Available in galvanized steel or aluminum
Each kit covers 12 feet with 6 foot extension kits available
Safety Solutions and Products for Interior Facilities
Kee Safety offers one of the most extensive safety product ranges on the market. Our products and systems are engineered to site-specific requirements and manufactured using high quality materials, and easily installed using components-based design. All Kee Safety products comply with OSHA standards.
• The most extensive safety product range on the market
• Engineered to site-specific requirements using high quality materials
• Available in either galvanized steel or high-grade aluminum
• Long-term life and corrosion resistance
• Steel systems can be powder coated with your choice of RAL colors
• Rigorously tested to comply with OSHA standards
Modular Component Kits and Complete Guardrail Systems
Kee Safety originated the modular railing concept in 1932. Using a components system allows for easy installation, multiple configurations and versatility on your basic site requirements and uniquely shaped installations. No welding, specialized labor or hot work permits required. Kee Safety fall protection solutions are OSHA compliant, offering optimal stability and reliability with the added benefit of corrosion resistance.
• Easy installation and multiple configurations
• Lower cost option compared to a welded, fabricated system
• Saves time and limits site disruption
• No specialized labor or hot work permits required
• Retrofitting to existing railing is effortless
• Facility maintenance is fast and limits down-time