Provide safe and compliant access, inside and outside facilities, to meet the ADA codes for people with disabilities and OSHA standards for safe access.
Kee® Access Railing System was designed specifically to equip architects, engineers, specifiers, builders, and contractors with the components necessary to easily construct and retrofit commercial and public structures to satisfy the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as state and local building codes.
About Kee Access Handrails
Made from dependable Schedule 40 galvanized steel pipe
Corrosion resistant - low long-term maintenance
Optional powder coated to your choice of RAL Colors
Easily installed with a hex tool and pipe cutters
No welding, specialized workers, permits or equipment
Saves you time and money with minimal site disruption
Ideal for creating new barriers or as a retrofit solution to existing railing systems
Meets ADA Standards
Designed to meet visibility and ‘not cold to the touch’ ADA requirements
Smooth and continuous handrail without any sharp edges or snag points
Provides important visual contrast between the handrail and its background
Safety Solutions and Products for Interior Facilities
Kee Safety offers one of the most extensive safety product ranges on the market. Our products and systems are engineered to site-specific requirements and manufactured using high quality materials, and easily installed using components-based design. All Kee Safety products comply with OSHA standards.
• The most extensive safety product range on the market
• Engineered to site-specific requirements using high quality materials
• Available in either galvanized steel or high-grade aluminum
• Long-term life and corrosion resistance
• Steel systems can be powder coated with your choice of RAL colors
• Rigorously tested to comply with OSHA standards
Modular Component Kits and Complete Guardrail Systems
Kee Safety originated the modular railing concept in 1932. Using a components system allows for easy installation, multiple configurations and versatility on your basic site requirements and uniquely shaped installations. No welding, specialized labor or hot work permits required. Kee Safety fall protection solutions are OSHA compliant, offering optimal stability and reliability with the added benefit of corrosion resistance.
• Easy installation and multiple configurations
• Lower cost option compared to a welded, fabricated system
• Saves time and limits site disruption
• No specialized labor or hot work permits required
• Retrofitting to existing railing is effortless
• Facility maintenance is fast and limits down-time