Safe access to perform tasks at height where work is executed in more permanent environments.
Kee Safety uses Kee Lite Aluminum or Kee Klamp cast iron tubular fittings for platforms, step-overs and mini step-overs. Each platform is designed to your specific application and built to exceed OSHA safety standards. Static Platforms are flexible, durable and effectively protect workers from the hazards of slipping and falling when working at height.
• Available in lightweight Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
• Modular design for fast, easy assembly
• Manufactured using stock items provides shorter lead times
• Can be pre-assembled for minimal site down time
• Compliant with OSHA safety standards
• Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
• Custom designed platform
• Short delivery lead times
• Minimal on-site disruption
• Safety assured when used correctly
Each of our platforms are designed to suit a specific application and is built in accordance with all safety standards. CAD drawings are supplied with each quotation to allow customers to visualize our proposal.
If the platform design needs to be modified to fit a different function, Kee Safety can easily re-engineer the existing platform to meet new requirements.
Delivery and Installation
All Kee Safety’s access platforms are delivered with drawings to clearly show how to construct the platform. Small platforms can be delivered fully assembled but will require installation inspection before use to ensure complete compliance to safety criteria. Larger platforms are delivered as component parts and will be assembled on site by professional Kee Safety installers.
Safety Solutions and Products for Interior Facilities
Kee Safety offers one of the most extensive safety product ranges on the market. Our products and systems are engineered to site-specific requirements and manufactured using high quality materials, and easily installed using components-based design. All Kee Safety products comply with OSHA standards.
• The most extensive safety product range on the market
• Engineered to site-specific requirements using high quality materials
• Available in either galvanized steel or high-grade aluminum
• Long-term life and corrosion resistance
• Steel systems can be powder coated with your choice of RAL colors
• Rigorously tested to comply with OSHA standards
Modular Component Kits and Complete Guardrail Systems
Kee Safety originated the modular railing concept in 1932. Using a components system allows for easy installation, multiple configurations and versatility on your basic site requirements and uniquely shaped installations. No welding, specialized labor or hot work permits required. Kee Safety fall protection solutions are OSHA compliant, offering optimal stability and reliability with the added benefit of corrosion resistance.
• Easy installation and multiple configurations
• Lower cost option compared to a welded, fabricated system
• Saves time and limits site disruption
• No specialized labor or hot work permits required
• Retrofitting to existing railing is effortless
• Facility maintenance is fast and limits down-time