Do you want to be part of a company that is growing and excited about change?
Join the Flexible Lifeline Systems team as our new Installer of Fall Protection Systems!
What Makes this Job Awesome?
In the role of Installer, you will be an integral part of our field installation team. This position is the front-line company representative with our clients. Your role is critical to the organization and will prove pivotal in the continued growth of Flexible Lifeline Systems. This position requires a dedicated and energetic person who is results oriented and capable of professional and detailed follow through.
The Installer will work with other team members in to assemble and install various fall protection systems while ensuring proper form, fit, function, and overall product quality. The installer is expected to travel for extended periods of time to assemble the fall protection systems at various customer locations.
How Will You Do This?
· Assist in the assembly of various fall protection systems
· Perform component assembly according to engineering drawings
· Receive, unload, and transfer work material to needed areas
· Travel for onsite installations for extended periods of time
· Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area
· Operate heavy equipment, power tools and perform heavy lifting tasks
· Work well with others, especially customers and co-workers
· Follow JSA’s and other site-specific safety requirements
· Maintain PPE and have it available during working hours
· Maintain records for timecard and expense reports
· Maintain and keep up with company tools as not to be lost or stolen
We Want to Hear From You If:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able operate pallet jacks, standard warehouse forklifts, and manlifts
· Must be able to read drawings and understand basic design layouts
· Must be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
· Must be able to push, pull and or lift 50 to 80 lbs
· Must be able to read and communicate in English
· Must be able to travel for extended periods of time
· Must have basic to average math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fraction and decimal conversion)
· Must have an aptitude for learning, ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Must be able to pass drug/alcohol screens and background checks
· Must have a clean driving record and be able to drive rented and company vehicles
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Who is Flexible Lifeline Systems?
Flexible Lifeline Systems, Inc. is the premier fall protection solution provider in North America. By utilizing our in house engineering, drafting, fabrication, manufacturing and installation capabilities, FLS provides fall protection solutions to the military, industrial, aviation and commercial markets. FLS offers a casual but fast paced work environment with a competitive salary & benefits package.
What Can We Offer You?
We are proud of our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
· A strong, collaborative work environment
· Training, training and more training
· Development programs created to empower our team
· Life-long friendships
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!
Flexible Lifeline Systems is an equal opportunity employer