Do you have a strong customer-focused attitude? Do you love helping people solve problems? Do you want to be part of a company that is growing and excited about change? Join the Kee Safety team as our Customer Service Representative in our Buffalo, NY office.
Job Type: Full-time
Who is Kee Safety?
Separating People from Hazards is our life’s work. Kee Safety, Inc. is the North American business operation of Kee Safety, Ltd. in the United Kingdom. We maintain a strong sales presence here in the USA with our manufacturing and warehouse center headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Kee Safety is the leading global supplier of safety systems and solutions. When you join the Kee Safety Team, you are not only aligning yourself with the leading safety and fall prevention experts in North America but with people who are passionate about fall prevention, safety, and who care about their company and its customers.
What Can We Offer You?
We are most proud of our employees and our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Life-long friendships
- Our Kee Giving Sponsorship Program: Kee Safety will donate to community initiatives that employees support outside of work
Kee Safety provides some of the best benefits around:
- 401k plan with excellent match and bonus contribution
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
What Makes this Job Awesome?
The Customer Service Representative is a central role in the organization, as it interfaces directly with our customers and provides world-class service. You will work collaboratively with our internal customers to ensure all customer needs and company goals are met. You will have day-to-day responsibility for directing customer’s phone call requests, entering purchase orders into the ERP system and performing daily administrative tasks.
How Will You Do This?
- Answer incoming and return customer calls as needed
- Identify customer’s needs and direct calls to the appropriate internal party
- Use product knowledge and company policies to resolve customer issues
- Provide price and availability for existing customers and quotations to potential customers
- Enter all purchase orders into digital ERP system
- Acknowledge customer orders through e-mail and online customer portal systems
- Review all open orders and quotes to ensure complete and accurate follow up with customers
- Maintain customer accounts for up-to-date contact and payment information
- Sort mail, record check register, mail product literature and perform other administrative tasks
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Customer Service Supervisor or company directors
We Want to Hear from You If You Have:
- High school or equivalency; Associates degree in Business, Communications or equivalent, preferred but not required
- Previous customer service, inside sales, or administrative/clerical experience, preferred
- Ability to receive inbound call and place outbound calls
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks based on work demands
- Ability to type and use basic computer programs
- Proficiency in MS-Office, MS-Outlook, and ERP business systems
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Ability to be in a seated position up to 8 hours/day
As our Customer Service Representative, your attitude and aptitude are critical. We aren’t looking for extensive experience, however your willingness and desire to learn new things will be a key factor in your success. We’d love to see these other important characteristics as well:
- A committed and reliable team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Authentic communicator
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and desire to service the customer 100% at all times
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!